The Mexican 20 Peso combines nearly a half an ounce of Gold with historic appeal and an intricate Aztec calendar design. The early dates are tougher to find, even in AU condition.
A coin that Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) has graded and encapsulated is guaranteed by them to be authentic as well as graded properly.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- 27.5 mm in diameter, slightly smaller than the U.S. half a dollar.
- NGC graded and encapsulated.
- Coins will show little if any, circulation wear. All will retain their original mint luster.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake. The date below the wing.
- Reverse: Aztec Calendar Stone above legend bearing denomination and metal content.
Mexico 1917 Gold 20 Pesos NGC AU-58 (AGW = 0.4822 oz.)
- Product Code: MX_20_PESO_GOLD_NGC_AU58
- Availability: Out Of Stock