The Moonlander 2 from FutureBit is an ASIC miner in a USB form factor. It has an onboard fan to ensure efficient heat sink cooling and its core frequency is adjustable through a command line switch using a modified version of BFGminer coded specifically for this ASIC by the designer/engineer.
Add to the versatility, the core and memory voltages can be adjusted via two small variable resistors which will allow you to peak the unit for maximum output/maximum efficiency. Straight out of the box the unit performs at approximately 3.5 Mhs to 4 Mhs at a set frequency of around 600 Mhz. The range can be set between 384 Mhz to 954 Mhz in a series of 25 stepped levels.
More information can be found here at the official support thread detailing setup, operation, etc...
A very efficient Scrypt miner for the introduction to mining or even as a 'lottery' type of solo LTC mining. Just set and forget.
Makes an excellent ASIC miner to use for setup of solo mining configurations or any other time when you don't want to point a larger L3+, etc.. to test a pool setup. No need to wait for minutes for it to boot up.
- 3Mhs to 5mhs Scrypt Mining Speed
- 5v Cooling Fan Included
- Works With Any Scrypt Based Coin i.e, Verge, Digibyte, Litecoin, Einsteinium [EMC2], etc...
- Optimized Efficiency As Low As 1.3w/MH
- About 1.5w/MH Typical Power Consumption
- Core Clock 384 Mhz to 954 Mhz. 600 Mhz Manufacturer Recommended Default
- Fully Adjustable Core Voltage From .625v - .91v
- Fully Redesigned 5v Core Voltage Stage - About 95% Efficiency
- Heavy Duty/Over Spec'ed Parts - Can Be Pushed To Nearly 6 Mhs W/ The Proper High-Quality USB Hubs And Extraneous Cooling.
- Status LEDs For Power (green), Share Submission (red), And New Block Detection (yellow)
- Uses Latest BFGminer For Software Control, v5.4.2-38 as of Dec. 14, 2017
- Software Compatible Mac OS, Linux, Windows, As Well As RPi's.
* All Moonlander 2 ASIC Miners Come Fully Assembled And Tested Prior To Shipment
|Hash Rate||3 Mhs to 5 Mhs +/-|
|Power Usage||Approx 1.5 W/Mhs|
|Voltage||5v USB Rail|
Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Mining ASIC 3 Mhs - 5 Mhs (Used)
- Brands FutureBit
- Product Code: ML2_USB_IND
- Availability: 5